Tacoma Lutheran Retirement Community is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community committed to serving Pierce County and Tacoma seniors for over 80 years. Recent campus additions include unique common spaces such as the Chihuly Family Arts Center, Edwards Family Plaza and Arneklev Gardens, and the Emerson Wellness and Clark Aquatic Center. The community wishes to continue this modernizing evolution to best serve current residents but to also ensure a strong appeal for future generations to come. This project is slated to begin in early 2020, with a grand opening projected for late 2022.
- Approximately 80 to 90 new residences
- Large apartments with quality finishes, full modern kitchens and washers/dryers
- State-of-the-art common areas and amenities to complement the existing community
- Full-service resident program included in the monthly fees, including a discount on future care
- Refundable entrance fee program (80-90% refundable)